Responsive website design is a new approach aimed at creating websites that provide an optimal viewing experience, easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices (from desktop computers to mobile phones).
Go ahead and resize your browser window right now while you view this website, make it super skinny and notice how the content shrinks and moves around so that it is still easily viewable, that’s Responsive. There are so many different screen sizes across phones, “phablets”, tablets, desktops, game consoles, TVs, and even wearables. Screen sizes are always changing, so it’s important that your medical website can adapt to any screen size. Creating a Responsive site is harder and more advanced than a traditional rigid website, but well worth the effort in the beginning to create a great foundation for years to come.
Google recommends using responsive web design because it:
- Makes it easier for users to share and link to your content with a single URL.
Helps Google’s algorithms accurately assign indexing properties to the page rather than needing to signal the existence of corresponding desktop/mobile pages.
- Requires no redirection for users to have a device-optimized view, which reduces load time.
- Saves resources when Googlebot crawls your site. For responsive web design pages, a single Googlebot user agent only needs to crawl your page once, rather than crawling multiple times with different Googlebot user agents to retrieve all versions of the content. This improvement in crawling efficiency can indirectly help Google index more of your site’s content and keep it appropriately fresh.
Custom Website Design
Our websites are custom created just for you. We provide mockups of what your new site will look like to ensure you are happy with every detail before we move into the production phase. You can have your brand new, fully custom website built for you and live within just two weeks.
If you are happy with the current design, layout, colors, etc of your website we can do a Website Takeover. We re-code your entire website, keeping the same design, but optimizing it for search engines and conversions. Since we are re-doing your entire website, we take this opportunity to make it Responsive, meaning it will work on any screen size and it will be mobile-friendly optimized as well. By re-coding your site, it allows us to not only optimize each page, image, video, etc with proper tagging, but also we re-do the structure (URLs and hierarchy) to optimize it for high placement in search engines. The easier and faster a web spider can read and understand your content, the better your site will do. For a full explanation of specifics on your site and optimizations that will be done, feel free to contact us.
Conversion Rate Optimization
A great design definitely helps build your potential patients confidence in your plastic surgery practice, but visual aesthetics are just the start. A big part of design is SEO and optimizing for conversions, getting potential patients to contact you and there is no one better at that than us. We have built custom tools, for example LeadESP, that we provide you as well, where you can visually watch how your potential patients are actually viewing your website and where there mouse goes. Getting this type of insight into your potential patients helps to better understand our pre-conceived assumptions and optimize for conversions, for example, what before and after pictures are they actually the most interested in, and what flow do they usually go down before they end up contacting you, so we can try and move all of your potential patients down that same flow, etc.
Content is king, sadly most content that was done previously tends to lean toward old tactics that riddled a page with keyword spam. For example, if the page is about breast lifts, people would write breast life over and over. We go through and remove all of that nonsense, since the primary keyword phrase (topic of the page) should only be written a few times and then have topic supporting keywords throughout. We have created a tool, , that tells you what related keywords Google would like to see to maximize the optimization for that page and give it the best chance to reach the top of Google.
Website Design Highlights
- Our fine quality websites are custom built for you and must be approved by you.
- All websites that we create are Responsive, therefore you will automatically have a mobile website as well.
- Websites have unlimited pages.
- Websites can have unlimited content, including photos and videos.
- Websites are search engine optimized.
- Websites are conversion optimized.
- Website content can be re-written if needed.
- Websites are expandable, it is easy (and Free) to add more pages.
- Websites can be maintained by you, GrowthMed or both. GrowthMed does not charge anything additional for website maintenance (including the addition of photos, videos, etc) so we will do the work for you for free.