Plastic Surgery Marketing
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Undefined
Like our plastic surgeon clients, the success of our business depends on both aesthetic appeal and technical expertise.
Search engine optimization is an essential component of plastic surgery marketing today. GrowthMed utilizes a comprehensive approach that is based on Google’s ever-changing algorithms to ensure that plastic surgery practices have every advantage and a top-ranking website.
You and your patients will enjoy a beautifully designed, easy-to-navigate, technically advanced website. But what the casual browser sees is only the tip of the iceberg. It’s just one important aspect of GrowthMed’s finely tuned, comprehensive technical marketing strategy. And, we’re constantly evolving to keep our clients’ growth rates expanding. The fact is, Google remains the largest driver of referrals for plastic surgery practices.(1) The success of your practice depends on having a website that outranks the competition in search results.
GrowthMed has a proven track record of keeping our plastic surgeons at the top of search results in even the most competitive and saturated markets for plastic surgery – like Beverly Hills. That’s because every aspect of our high-quality and unique content and design is engineered for success.
Ready to learn more about what GrowthMed can do for you? Call (310) 957-8106 or fill out our convenient contact form for a free website evaluation today.
- 1 Plastic Surgery Website Design
- 2 Plastic Surgery SEO
- 3 Reputation Management
- 4 Plastic Surgery Advertising Management
- 5 Marketing Support for Plastic Surgeons
- 6 References
Plastic Surgery Website Design
When you were imagining your practice back in med school, the offices of your dreams were well-built, inviting, and able to adapt to changing needs. Your website is your practice’s virtual home, and the first thing a potential patient sees. However, you probably weren’t planning on being the one to vacuum the reception area or put a fresh coat of paint on the walls.
GrowthMed’s medical website design team creates and proactively maintains customized, built-from-scratch websites and specializes in designing for plastic surgeons. Aesthetics is your business. How your website looks is just as important as how it functions. When you host your plastic surgery website with GrowthMed, visitors to your website will enjoy fast-loading, responsive content. This is one of the main factors when it comes to ranking on Google.
In a recent study that examined what factors patients consider when choosing a plastic surgeon, patients valued outcome transparency, that is, being able to see the results of procedures, over ratings, affiliations, and even price. (2)
Having a website that is designed to showcase your achievements allows potential patients easy access to information about the plastic surgery services you offer and an engaging experience that translates into appointments.
Plastic Surgery SEO
If you build it, they will not come. They have to know it is there! GrowthMed stays current with Google’s ever-evolving algorithms so that your website ranks on the first page. Once plastic surgery candidates enter your site, we make sure it’s a place they’ll want to spend some time. Every aspect of the content on the websites we create is carefully considered for plastic surgery SEO. GrowthMed builds websites with elegant functionality, design, and information. It’s what keeps Google happy, and what leads to consultations.
Plastic Surgery SEO Content Writing
Our team of in-house medical writers craft comprehensive medical content that is original, well-researched, and beautifully written. We write pages that express your specialties and expertise in a way that captures the spirit of your practice and piques the interest of potential patients. Our clients have access to unlimited, custom, in-depth content that’s more than just a good read. Every aspect of the content on your website is deliberately structured for search engine optimization: whether it’s paragraph headings on the front end or the HTML markup on the back end.
Got a Reputation?
Reputation is everything in the field of plastic surgery. And, when it comes to digital marketing, it’s not just what your patients think about you, it’s what Google thinks about your website. GrowthMed’s healthcare reputation management services make sure that your site complies with Google’s many protocols to maintain a reputable, well-ranked online presence. GrowthMed can make Google’s constantly changing algorithms work for your plastic surgery website, so you stay at the top of the search results.
Plastic Surgery Advertising Management
GrowthMed offers medical Search Engine Marketing strategies that let you get the most out of your advertising investment. We make sure your ads are at the top of search results and attract patients for maximum return.
When your ad is at the #1 spot, you pay less per click than everyone else – and get 80% of the clicks.
Dynamic remarketing lets you stay fresh in potential clients’ minds as they browse other sites. Or, reconnect with former plastic surgery patients with a targeted email campaign. Social media marketing is an affordable way to achieve brand recognition and guarantee exposure. GrowthMed keeps track of what ads work so that you get the most out of every dollar you spend on advertising.
We all have full inboxes. We all hate spam. However, email marketing is a powerful way to drive your business forward – if you know how to drive. GrowthMed manages email marketing using time-tested best practices. We send customized emails that your potential patients will want to open and enjoy spending time with.
However, designing rigorously optimized email marketing for doctors is only the start of your success. It’s what happens after clicking send that counts. Direct marketing strategies like email campaigns have the advantage of being easily tracked. Customized web links, and data analytics like click behavior let us continually hone campaigns.(3) We keep close tabs on how each campaign performs to constantly improve your click-through, bounce, sharing, and ultimately, conversion rates.
Plastic Surgery Web Hosting
When it comes to digital marketing, your website is where it all starts. Plastic surgeons that host their website with GrowthMed take advantage of expert webmasters. Every millisecond counts when it comes to optimizing your Google ranking, and we build websites that are secure, well-organized, and strategically designed to display beautiful pages that load in approximately one-quarter of the time it takes to blink an eye (~100 milliseconds).
How did we know? LeadESP. This hyper-intelligent medical lead management software delivers the data. LeadESP can organize and grow your contacts by analyzing exactly how they interact with your site so that you can convert the curious into loyal patients. LeadESP lets you know where your potential patients’ interests lie so that you can tailor your marketing for conversion success. Best, of all, it’s a snap to integrate with your current patient management software, so you can keep tabs on what matters.
Google My Business Optimization
Start local to go global. Patient reviews and a well-presented local listing are how you let patients in the area know that the doctor is in. We manage your Google Business Page listing and make sure that your plastic surgery practice is accurately and consistently listed across the web.
Take advantage of interest that’s already in your neighborhood by having a well-presented, trustworthy presence when your Google Business Page appears first in local search results.
GrowthMed has clients all over the world who in turn treat patients all over the world. Telemedicine has never been more important. Ensure seamless contact with future plastic surgery patients with Patient.Chat, by GrowthMed. Patient.Chat is a fully encrypted telemedicine platform that makes it easy to consult with patients remotely. It’s GPDR and HIPAA compliant, and just another one of GrowthMed’s key tools to encourage patients to come to you.
Marketing Support for Plastic Surgeons
When you sign up for an account with GrowthMed, you’ll receive one-on-one support from the very start. Our customer support, designers, developers, and writers are all in-house, and collaborate daily to fulfill complex client requests while maintaining best practices across the many moving parts of effective SEO marketing. Our team in Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach is just a phone call away to help you get the most out of each of the services we offer. We work closely with each of our clients to ensure their website and marketing strategies are tailored to their unique needs and can adapt to an ever-changing market for ongoing success. We’re here to help. Give us a call today to learn more about the results that you can expect from our unique approach to plastic surgery SEO marketing. Drop us a note via our online contact form, or call (310) 957-8106 to get started.
Why is SEO for plastic surgery important?
Search engine optimization (SEO) makes it easier for patients to find the services you offer when they are searching online. Websites that are optimized for search engines rank higher in search results, making it more likely that people will visit your site. Being in the top few spots on search engine result pages (SERPs) is crucial because people typically only look at the first few search results.
Having a website with pages full of high-quality and well-written content is a key part of SEO. But, it’s not just good for search results. It also establishes you as an expert in your field, which can help build patient trust. A fast-loading site of informative content lets patients get the information they need to decide you are a credible authority and book a consultation.
What is included in SEO marketing for Plastic Surgeons?
A well-formulated digital marketing strategy for SEO includes:
• An organized site structure with relevant URLs, title tags, image alt text, and heading tags: This makes it easier for Google to crawl the site, and determine its purpose, which is how it decides that it’s relevant to display in search results.
• Content that is optimized for intent: It’s important to know what kind of search terms people are looking for so that you can include them in your written content. Although Google had gotten smart enough to recognize “keyword stuffing” it’s still important to make sure that your content corresponds to what your patient demographic is looking for.
• Keeping an eye on the competition: Who is ranking above you in search results, and why is that? SEO is an ongoing process, so the ability to analyze and adapt is crucial.
• High-quality content: Thorough, original, well-researched content will help you fulfill Google’s E-E-A-T standards: establishing experience, expertise, authority, and trustworthiness. Robust content will include frequently asked questions, and relative blog posts in addition to more extensive pages outlining your procedures and services.
Why is Technical SEO important for plastic surgery marketing?
Technical SEO is important for everyone, not just plastic surgery sites. Having a website that is technically optimized makes it easier to use for potential patients, and easier for Google to crawl.
Web developers perform the following tasks as best practice:
• Using structured data like Schema: This makes it easier for Google to figure out what your webpage is about. When your developer lays it all out in language that makes it easy for Google, it can access more of the content on the page to display on the search results, which are known as rich results. Rich results can include an image, reviews, and other relevant information. That means your result gets more real estate and is more enticing to people that are searching for your services.
• Maintaining an organized, logical site structure: Google crawls web pages by jumping from link to link. Plastic surgeons perform many specific techniques for many procedures for many areas of the body. And, new trends, treatments, and technology are constantly being introduced. Savvy developers will make sure that the site structure is scalable, and maintained, and that related procedures are linked and ordered in a way that makes sense for both potential patients and Google.
• Making sure it’s snappy: No one wants to sit around waiting for a site to load. Neither does Google, which is designed to make sure that the most useful search results are displayed. As a result, Google looks for several page experience signals to make sure that a webpage is worth displaying on a SERP. Core Web Vitals measure how fast your site responds to clicks. This is especially important for plastic surgery websites that contain hundreds of high-definition before and after pictures. Good developers can make sure a site responds instantly. They’ll also make sure that the same thing happens on a mobile version.
Why is content important for plastic surgery SEO?
Having as much content as possible is essential for making sure your website ranks well in search results. However, quality is just as important as quantity. Medical and financial websites are what Google considers YMYL: your money or your life. This means that these pages are held to a much higher standard for quality than say, a site offering bow ties. Ideal content for a plastic surgery website is thorough, well-researched, and cites reputable sources like peer-reviewed medical journals. It also needs to be well-written and easy to understand for users. This means that it’s important to work with an SEO marketing agency that has knowledgeable, talented writers who can consistently produce accurate, original, long-form content. The more in-depth the information, the more likely that keywords occur organically, and that the article remains relevant to a larger pool of search queries.
Another crucial requirement of SEO writing is that each piece of content is completely original, that is, does not exist anywhere else on the internet. If Google discovers that the same content exists on another site when crawling the page, it has many ways to determine where the content originated, and the site that has duplicated content will be considered redundant and ultimately unhelpful – and filtered out of the search results.
How can I make sure that patients in my area can find me?
Good SEO includes local SEO, which is especially important for plastic surgeons since most patients are interested in finding a practice that is convenient to visit. Content, URLs, and other technical aspects of your site can be designed to target a specific area. Making sure that your Google My Business page is well-maintained is crucial. A detailed local SEO strategy customized to the needs of your plastic surgery practice will help ensure that your practice appears in search results for patients searching for services in your area.
- Mess SA, Bharti G, Newcott B, et al. To Post or Not to Post: Plastic Surgery Practice Marketing, Websites, and Social Media?. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2019;7(7):e2331. Published 2019 Jul 25. doi:10.1097/GOX.0000000000002331
- Welshhans JL, Harmon JJ, Papel I, et al. Association Between Patient Value Systems and Physician and Practice Attributes Available Online. JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2018;20(2):116-121. doi:10.1001/jamafacial.2017.1146
- Elrod JK, Fortenberry JL Jr. Direct marketing in health and medicine: using direct mail, email marketing, and related communicative methods to engage patients. BMC Health Serv Res. 2020;20(Suppl 1):822. Published 2020 Sep 15. doi:10.1186/s12913-020-05603-w